Facebook Twitter RSS
banner

introduce?






Hi there! My name is Agung.. Just you know my full name is Agung Aryanto.. I am 19 years old.. And I am not good person in saying about what it is love.. Haha.. I stay in Wiratama's street on number 46B, Teratai alley, Tegalrejo, Yogyakarta.. You are come in my house.. My hoby is look something new.. and my new hoby is photograph.. just you know I don't have a camera SLR.. but I am sure someday I have it.. Meanshile I took a picture by CAMDIG.. Hehe.. Ooh yeah,  by the way I just sign in on STMIK AMIKOM YOGYAKARTA.. Cool yeah? Right!! Hha.. I hope I can do the best think in this faculty.. Mom and dad, I will do the best.. Ganbate!!! :)

SHARE THIS POST

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: admin
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, contetur adipcing elit, sed do eiusmod temor incidunt ut labore et dolore agna aliqua. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

0 comments:

"TRANSLATE HERE"

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified